Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats this?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Whats this? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:01 am

as soon as jonah comes in contact with the ice, he melts into a liquid and evaporates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:03 am

Devin uses his blade as leaverage, and flips straight. He looks over his shoulder over at the mist that is Jonah. He raises his hand towards it. "Nukar auma" He says, and eletricity shoots towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:08 am

matierializes and points at the lightning "blothr!(stop)" lighting stops midair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:11 am

Devin smiles now. His blade makes a line in the dirt as he circles. Then he runs, and hits Jonah in the stomach with the pommel of the blade, making him go into the air. Then he chucks his blade at Jonah, and the blade splits into 4 flaming pieces. "This is..." Devin starts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 am

"it cant be! SKOLIR!(shield)"diamonds shoot out of ground and become a shield in front of jonah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:17 am

"This is getting annoying." The blades become two which drop to the ground, and he picks them up. He keeps them in two blades, then jumps onto the roof of the wall. He sat down on the wall, a few feet from Jonah. He raised his hand again. "Brisingr" Red fire shoots towards Jonah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:20 am

hmph. Skolir nosu fra Brisingr!(shield us from fire, meaning me and frostbite)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:23 am

Devin smiles cockily. This was what he was prepared for. Suddenly his body slightly deteriorated, becoming see-through for a moment, and then all around the wall there were several Devin's, all with two blades. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:28 am

"kage bunshin no jutsu." dozens of jonah clones hover next to eachother "....yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:29 am

"Nice....get that from the nin?" He asked. All of his 'clones' though they were matter manipulation techniques of shadow, jumped down and they started to battle. Devin stayed back, trying to find the real Jonah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:34 am

a voice projects into devins head "i know what you are thinking, so ill help you. i am right...." "here" frostbite goes through devins stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:39 am

"Heh." All the clones disappear but one. Blood runs on the blade and out of his mouth. Devin deteriorates, turning into a puddle their. It was slightly trippy. "...the End"

Suddenly the four blades are around Jonah again, and the last clone, or actually, Devin has one in his hand. The others form a triangle around Jonah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:41 am

"oh youve gotta be kidding...."jonah never finishes his sentence...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:39 am

Devin's body turns on fire, and he becomes a phoenix. He uses 9 slashes through Jonah, and then he cools down, and the blades fall into a flaming triangle. Then he adds them to his blade. "Good game."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:40 am

"i think...... you have become better than me. Rolling Eyes "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:41 am

"Naw, you're just out of practice. That and I specialized this blade to be the opposite of yours." He chuckled. "Do you have a house yet by the way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:59 am

"nope."
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Whats this? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Whats this? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:50 pm

can you guys talk about something i undersatnd not no Sowrd blade forstbite thingy geeky stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:24 am

that, justin, is cruel. i am not in band, and therefore NOT a geek. Neutral
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Whats this? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Whats this? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:05 pm

All the stuff you guys is GEEKEY!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:03 am

it depends what kind of band, if it's a rock band then it isn't, if it's an orchestra band then it isn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 am

oh, hello again gallade man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:28 am

hello!
are you inuyasha?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:06 am

-_-.................."oh forget it, im gettin another avatar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:46 am

"So...Jonah. You goin' to build a house or just gunna' live out in the trees from now on. And I'm not a geek. I'm a nerd. A super-nerd."

Devin points to his six-pack and muscular arms. "I'm like, an emotional Dallas Winston." He shakes his head, wondering if everyone else in this world is illiterate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats this?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: East Town :: Beach-
Jump to: