Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats this?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Whats this? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Whats this? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Whats this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:14 pm

were did that lucario come from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:16 pm

"Jonah, stop shadow forming on us. It doesn't even look that cool. Okay, that's a lie, you look pretty zora kuso in that outfit really. Stand up, I've got an idea." [Eragon came with me, I started with him but he was a Rioulu then.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:17 pm

i... have waited to be united with frostbite again. ..!!! wait! *dives in water*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:19 pm

steps slowly out of water, not even wet, holding something like a...pokeball this is all thats left... go, swampert!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:20 pm

"I was just going to give him his powers back, oh well." Eragon teleports away about that same time, a ying and yang necklace around his neck. "Well, now that I'm a transdemensional being again and all, what should I do?" "Jonah, where'd you find 'im?" He asks in surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:23 pm

i remembered trying to swim, and something hitting me. i looked where i washed up, and found him.falls to knees typhlosion.....gone....everything gone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:25 pm

"Jonah. You do realize with Frostbite back you can sense Typlosion's Auma. If he's still on Kurrioh he'll still be alive, you could get him." Devin explains quickly. He's wondering if he should eat first or if he should start exploring again. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 pm

hey devin, youre hungry? here, for some reason, im addicted to apples now hands him a handfull of apples
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:32 pm

"Awesome, thanks" Devin takes two red ones. He slowly starts to eat the first, holding Lionheart in duel fashion in the other. A playful grin is stretching his face, something he doesn't often do. "Duel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 pm

grins sure, i hope i havent forgotten how to do this, you just might be better than me. i remember when you entered my clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:43 am

"Welcome back Devin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:39 am

looks at bano hey bano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:42 am

"Hello Jonah. You look more healthy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:44 am

as do you, nice outfit. now turns back to devin im ready.
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Whats this? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Whats this? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:34 pm

ready for what you ppl are weridos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:50 am

"No, we're ShadowClan." Devin says with a smirk. To get Justin occupied, he sends him a DVL, or Digital Vison Lens. You attach it to your eye.

He takes a fencers stance and shadow forms the lightest form so he looks roughly thte same as Jonah. He smirks, and tries a stab for the stomach...
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 pm

puts thingy on eye AHHH why you try to stap me!1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:00 am

sidesteps i hope thats not all you have left in you turns blade into a black mist seek and destroy, dust of shadows! the dust shoots at devin, slicing the nearby leaves in the process "each dust particle is as sharp as my original sword!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:36 am

"Huh, that's a nice trick." Devin smirks. He leaps into the air, over the mist, landing just behind Jonah. He loved the difference shadow made on your physical strength. Then he punched in the opposite direction of Jonah, and his gloves warped back to smack Jonah in the stomach. As Jonah came towards him he elbowed him in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:38 am

Shocked "heh, nice job, but try to dodge this!" they are surrounded by dust, which transforms back into a full blade "end freeze!" entire area freezez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:42 am

Devin is completely frozen in the ice. But once he stops moving in it, he starts to glow yellow. His blade grows out, but gets shorter. Then all the sudden the ice cracks, and he's standing there grasping his new blade.

Whats this? - Page 2 Cloud2

Now he's really smirking. "Bring it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:48 am

"!""somehow that looks familiar...... oh well, ill show him a transformation."
"shadow form!"Whats this? - Page 2 20050602_Vincentbig"huh? i messed up. oh well!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:51 am

"Heh." Devin swerves around from where he was in an attempt to apparently cut of Jonah, or now Vincent's, head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:55 am

head falls off, and body erupts in shadows, real me pops up behind devin and attemps to slash devin... or cloud's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 2:57 am

Devin actually catches the blade in his hand. He then throws Jonah and the blade to his other side, into the shards of the now melting of ice. Then he jumps into the air and tries to down stab him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats this?   Whats this? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats this?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: East Town :: Beach-
Jump to: