Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking it out.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Checking it out. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:35 am

actually, it's urusai...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 am

"It is? Oh, this book is a bunch of bollux then." Devin throws his Japanese to English dictionary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 am

"Can you please help me...I may be the best at English in my tribe but still..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:41 am

"Bollux is a British swear meaning. . .umm. . .
Spoiler:
I'm part British you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:43 am

"I'm all Chaostinish..." (is that a word lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 am

what were you trying to say?
urusai is annoying
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Checking it out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Checking it out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:27 pm

this place is a peaice of junk wait... this catle could have some good food!! *goes up stairs and look around* come i think i found kitchen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:50 pm

[[Everyone! Heck, I made this to be a serious RP thread!]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:11 am

We're sorry!
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character sheet
Health:
Checking it out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Checking it out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:18 am

(( well your the only one with good RP ability ))
Back to top Go down
https://noahsnewrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 am

actually, kudo has a point there! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:47 am

kuree from another site wrote:
Kuree comes back to the forest with Devin and all of his medical tools. Immediately, Kuree gets out his stethoscope and checks the injured deer's heart beat to see if it's still alive.
"Ok, it will live if we act quickly."
Kuree reaches into his medical bag and picks out some medical bandages and some medical hydrogen peroxide.
"Don't worry. You'll be fine, it will just sting for a second to prevent an infection."
Pours some of the hydrogen peroxide onto a cloth and rubs the wounds then wraps them in temporary bandages because the long term bandages were still at the office
"We need to carry this deer back to my office so I can Put better bandages on it."
((back to the same topic))

(( how did you do that ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:52 am

do you know how long that took me?
i'm adjective impared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:53 am

use a thesaurus for adjectives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 am

Shhhhh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:55 am

???

why do i need to shush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:55 am

[[Those paragraphs of stuff take me about 2 minutes. What are you guys, 3rd graders? Take some time for once.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:50 am

(( im not a third grader!!! when I try to make something like that, it comes out boring and not worth posting. I know how to write stuff but I dont know what to write ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:58 am

lol! me too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 am

umm.... where am i...... confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 pm

Devin sees a small boy hardly younger than Kody. . .at the top tower of the Witches castle. Crouching down. Umm. Black energy accumulated around Devin, coming from the ground apparently, and in a swirling vortex of black, it consumes him as if it were a black hole and him light. The opposite effect happens right behind the boy, a shining light appears there, and Devin steps out of it before it disappears.
"And, who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Tries to follow Devin, but since he cannot teleport it is hopeless. Soon he is lost in the twists and turns of the hallways, and most of the doors didnt even go anywhere. The next thing he knew, he couldnt see the floor, walls, windows or anything. He was standing on something solid, but it blended with everything around him like one big blurr of darkness. he couldn't tell if where he stepped next would be solid or not. Maybe he was already falling

(( best I could do Neutral ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:25 am

Noah was falling...until a unknown force grabbed his arm. In lighter areas he could have noticed that it was Camro the held on with Bano holding on him. "Calm down we got you." He quickly and effortlessly pulled Noah up. After a quick inspection Bano grinned showing all of his straight white teeth."Its me, Bano, the native."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 am

Thank you, Bano. I vote we get out of here before the witch shows up

(( I am ok if some one makes a witch account ))
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Checking it out. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Checking it out. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 am

Witch? :O todile go *throws out pokeball* ??? todile ???? fine sleep all you want! bring it on witch!!!

Noah: There is no witch yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking it out.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: Mountain Area :: Forest :: Witch Castle-
Jump to: