Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Checking it out.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:05 am

"Hmph. Not exactly a pretty place." Devin said, his footsteps echoing off of the stone walls. The whole place was draped in black, and had an aura of cold, black hatred. "Charming, where's the master bedroom?" Devin said.

"Eragon, you stay here. If I'm not back in 20 minutes, then I've found something interesting and just check out the place. Your your necklace is to call me, okay?" Devin said, petting him on the head. The necklace he was talking about was a crystal on a sting of wire, the crystal used as an aura source. He could pulse power through it and Devin would be able to find it using his old shadow powers. To bad he didn't have his shadow equipment.

Devin climbed some stairs, and a Gengar pops out in front of him. "Oh, hey Sally, I'm home." Devin said before he collapsed on the ground, unconscious from hypnosis. "Speaking of Sally. . .she wasn't nearly as hot as Steven acted." Devin muttered in his sleep

[Join in somebody. And I'd prefer if it was somebody with RP practice.]
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:34 am

[3 hours later, Twilight.]

Devin and Eragon are sitting in a small cell, and Devin is chucking a tennis ball against the wall over and over again. "So. . .should we wait for the sedatives to wear off or try yet? Rioulu!" Several pictures appear in Devin's head. "M'kay. One question, when'd you get so good at this? Also, I think your sedative is wearing off, I could see the picture clearly.

[1 hour later.]

"Okay, this is so boring!"

Devin stands up, and even though it's bright out, the room goes dark. He speaks again in a deep, mellow, slightly evil, mocking voice. "Let's get the hell out of here" [He gets a bit of a tounge when he does this.]

The stone wall in front of him bursts open, and darkness floods out of it like a physical force.

"Damn. . ." Devin says as this burst attracts pokemon, dark, evil looking pokemon. All ghosts.

"Well, we're screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewed!"
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:40 am

Bano had heard a noise earlier but was to...distracted. Camro and Fami walked sielently beside him. He arrived at the castle. Shuttering he went inside. A few minutes later he saw the pokemon crowded around Devin. Camro and Fami quickly used thunder shock. A few minutes later they were done and the pokemon fainted. "What are you doing here?" He called to Devin.
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:56 am

Even though he knew this was a bad idea, he didn't want the others to think he was scared. As he walked through the hallways, he saw some other people. Devin, and, one of the natives.

"I wonder how he got here, if that other guy destroyed the bridge...."

"Devin, are you ok? Whoever lives here seems pretty evil..."
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:47 am

Bano seeing Noah, went down defensively. "Only dark creatures lie in this castle. Dark creatures and evil memories of the past. Why did you come here? What is your purpose?"
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:08 am

"Ummm. . .gotta' know my options. Now can somebody help, but this house is infested with cockroaches." Devin says, motioning to the horde of ghosts incoming. 300 to 2, nice.
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:11 am

"Some people." Bano sneered. The twins jumped on his shoulders. "So you guys need help or what?"
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:13 am

"Matters. Can I knock these pokemon out for a REALLY long time?" Devin starts to feel sleepy. . .
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:22 am

"Looks like your sleepy." Camro knew what to do. In an instant he thunder shocked Devin.
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 am

"Wow frick! That felt like a shot of AMP!"

Devin uses Shadow aura with Eragon. "Jeirda" Devin says, using his shadow powers. Roughly half of the swarm fall over, unconscious, in a deep sleep.

Then, feeling the sleepiness disappear altogether, they teleported away, not to far from the nearby graveyard. "Yeah, no. It's not worth the rent."
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 am

Because of his curious nature, Kuree walks in and says,

Hey what's this castle doing here?

I thought this was a DESERTED ISLAND with ONLY natives who could NOT go across the bridge because it was BROKEN!!!!
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:12 am

well, it was thought to be deserted....and the bridges are all fixed...and there are natives...this one is nice, the other not so much....as for this castle....i think we are going to find out
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Checking it out. Left_bar_bleue10/100Checking it out. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:22 pm

why is everone life low? and hello weres the witch!
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:12 am

well, we havent eaten anything in a long time...and I really dont want to find the witch (s)
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:43 am

hmm...

kuree uses his psychic ability to sense any supernatural activity

There seems to be no recent magic performed....
Although some witches keep from performing magic when they sense potential danger
I know they can't just stop or the built up magic will cause them to lose their magic all together kinda like me.
Unless they are usingna stealth spell. Then devin would have to sense them with aura.

Last edited by kuree on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot how to spell devin)
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:40 am

Maybe they are trying to trick us...(( genjustu? idk )) well, who knows what spells they can do. but the question is, will they attack us? we are kinda breaking-and-entering in their home
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:11 am

you guys did knock and ask twice right?
That's how it goes in the movies. then the door opened by itself right?
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:25 am

i followed devin
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:38 am

"You shouldn't have come here though."
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:32 am

why are you here?
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 am

"Memories of the past can help one's guilt." Bano sighed doubtfully. "Or it can make it stronger."
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:46 am

Oh...do you have any helpful information about this place?

"This guy is not as bad as the other native" thought noah
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 am

"Yes... it all started about 3 years ago. More strangers came to our land and took this place over. One-a witch- built this castle and ruled over for a while. The strangers backed her up...there were to many, they took many lives. Including my family and my soon to be wife." Bano said with a straight expression. "That is why Kudo is so protective."
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 am

A witch came? Shocked

so this is a witch's house

pale pale

well then why the heck are we here

runs away and falls down a spiraling staircase
Back to top Go down

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:44 am

Devin comes back, and sighs. "Bakas. Uro sai. Just listen. It wasn't a witch, it was a female shadow clan warrior. But it's. . .weird." Devin looks lost in thought. He helps up Noah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checking it out. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking it out.   Checking it out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking it out.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: Mountain Area :: Forest :: Witch Castle-
Jump to: