Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guys!!!!! forgotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage

guys!!!!! forgotten Empty
PostSubject: guys!!!!! forgotten   guys!!!!! forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:43 am

((im making this cause i was late coming here)) what the!? falls over side of boat Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! splash no one knew that jonah had gone overboard. frantic, he tried to swim to shore, for he saw them there, but the tide sucked him back out into the open ocean, and he was knoced unconsious by a floating log
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
guys!!!!! forgotten Left_bar_bleue10/100guys!!!!! forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: guys!!!!! forgotten   guys!!!!! forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:31 pm

lol very very very late!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guys!!!!! forgotten   guys!!!!! forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:18 am

((lol, i know. but i noticed that you guys didnt even mention me in the crash thing. Sad ))
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
guys!!!!! forgotten Left_bar_bleue10/100guys!!!!! forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: guys!!!!! forgotten   guys!!!!! forgotten Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:43 pm

(( LOL sorry ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guys!!!!! forgotten   guys!!!!! forgotten Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:55 pm

((LOL yah you better be. nah, just kidding lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys!!!!! forgotten   guys!!!!! forgotten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guys!!!!! forgotten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: East Town :: Beach-
Jump to: