Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

randomly passing through

Go down 
AuthorMessage

randomly passing through Empty
PostSubject: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:40 am

hm? what is this place? its soo gloomy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:43 am

"Its the graveyard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:45 am

ooh... thats where dead people are, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:51 am

"Yes. Ok I have a question."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:52 am

hm? okay, go ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 am

"You look very fimiliar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:58 am

huh? whadda you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:01 am

"I think I know you from somewhere. I don't know though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:03 am

if you do, can you tell me who i am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:09 am

Bano looks at Jonah up and down. "Jonah. Thats it! Your parents where the 'nice' settlers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:10 am

parents..parents...remembers something huh! what happened to karinnoh!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:25 am

runs to Bano

Bano! EMergency! Kudo got into a fight with some mysterious kid....and..and..almost died! whats going on!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:26 am

looking around and at noah wha.. what... karinnoh..... poke..... gen.... jus..... noah...... argh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 am

wait a minute....jonah??

Who is this boy, bano? do you know him? because he is supposed to be dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:37 am

grabs a neckalace familiar to noah aaaaaaargh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:43 am

so...it is him.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 am

"Jonah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 am

you know him....how?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 am

falls to the ground, unconsious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 am

"His parents were the 'nicer' settlers. He was born here. Our parents were...friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 am

Wow.....but...one more thing....

Noah wrote:
runs to Bano

Bano! EMergency! Kudo got into a fight with some mysterious kid....and..and..almost died! whats going on!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:49 am

"M'kay go get Bano and bring him to my tree house. I'll get Jonah." Picks Jonah up and carries him to the tree house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:50 am

ok then..meet you there
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
randomly passing through Left_bar_bleue10/100randomly passing through Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Ill meet you there too!! (( wait are you all the same person? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:40 am

(( i am kudo and noah ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: randomly passing through   randomly passing through Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

randomly passing through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: Jungle :: Grave Yard-
Jump to: