Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Kind of Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Kind of Monster Empty
PostSubject: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:04 am

Name:Hitsugaya

Now pick native or survivor: survivor

Story: I was born near this island until the ship crashed when i was on a tour 3 men died and i was stranded here i dislike the crazy idiotic natives.

Pokemon:NONE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hitsugaya on Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Some Kind of Monster Left_bar_bleue10/100Some Kind of Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:42 pm

HELLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO wlcome to the island were we have NOTHING NOTHING and more NOTHING Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 pm

whelcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:42 am

welcome to our deserted island, hisogay!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Unwelcome, disgrace to Naruto named Kody!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 pm

um devin, nice to see you here again, but hitsugaya is from bleach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:46 pm

He started the Naruto thing in Kurrinoh remember? Wasn't talkin' about him name.

But disgrace to bleach, AQ, and The Fire Within Wink too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:50 pm

.......... pale confused No silent scratch Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad YOU ARE RIGHT, DEVIN!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:53 pm

I usually am. Smile

Oh, and tribes, the natives are cool, don't call them backas you backa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 pm

yah, natives are cool, and i learned what backa means, so i agree with devin!
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Some Kind of Monster Left_bar_bleue10/100Some Kind of Monster Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 pm

backa is that even a word?
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:58 pm

you speak to many diffentent lauges
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:58 pm

i know how to say stuff in filipino... but only bad stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:01 pm

I know German, French, English, Japanese, Chinese, and I can do a British accent. Spanish too. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Just a few words from each, except english of course. The others only a handful of words or phrases. No need to talk about kuso. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:09 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 am

nan dayo??

nihongo no benkyou desu.

idk
when i use random grammar from other sentences that's supposed to mean
something like

(in a rude way) what?

(in a casual to moderately polite way)it's the study of japanese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:16 pm

by the way, i'm deleting your Filipino comment. it doesn't mean what you think it does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:56 pm

i know, i just learned its actual meaning, so go ahead and delete it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster   Some Kind of Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: PRESS START :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: