Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teleporting to the top

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Teleporting to the top Empty
PostSubject: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:45 am

((Well, since teleportation is instantaneous, I'm at the top already.))

Wow! this is kinda weird. it's not snowcapped. you'd think a mountain this high would have snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am

because he planned to meet kuree at the top, he had to leave 3 hours early to catch up with him

but it is very cold. it might snow next month..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:53 am

well that would be great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:48 am

I like cold stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:31 am

What would we eat for a season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 pm

out guys could eat little fishies from the ice...
I'm saving berries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:14 pm

I want meant! Real meat! Steak, popcorn chicken, bacon, oh yes, bacon....need....BACON!!

Actually, I have an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:43 am

Whatever...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:48 am

points west

Its an old, run-down farm! somebody could raise miltank and grumpig and comboesken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:22 am

I have a blaziken back at lox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:35 pm

like that helps Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:54 am

i meant i was offended!
groan...

Pokemon are our Friends!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:42 pm

"Pokemon are good friends"Bano and his pikachus walk up
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Teleporting to the top Left_bar_bleue10/100Teleporting to the top Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 am

YOUR ALIVE WOW SOMEONES ALIVE I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS GONE HI!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:27 am

Bano wrote:
"Pokemon are good friends"Bano and his pikachus walk up

Dont you eat meat? Then you must eat some pokemon. unless your a cannibal.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:23 am

"Nope neither. I preserve berrys."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:05 am

no wonder your so skinny.

But does your whole tribe eat only berries? i heard Kudo said something about hunting
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Teleporting to the top Left_bar_bleue10/100Teleporting to the top Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm

dont you have like pizza or something mabye the witch does let me get a berry tho..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 am

how would we get piza we have no electricity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:35 am

"Pizza? What is that? And the witch is evil. Some members of the tribe eat pokemon. My family raised me to not eat them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:38 am

Pizza? hmm...well...pizza is when you use fire to change stuff into a bread thign and make it flat and circle and put tomato sauce and cheese on it
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Do you have bananas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:59 am

"Yes we have many fruit and berries."
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:23 pm

cool im hugry do you have any food now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:15 am

well I thnk I have some tropius nanab berries here you go!

hands him some nanab berries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting to the top   Teleporting to the top Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teleporting to the top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: Mountain Area :: Mountains-
Jump to: