Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The strangers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:08 am

"Well as long as we are stuck we might as well check out the strangers!" Bano whispered quietly to his twin pikachus, Camro and Fami. "Well I saw one over here earlier..." They snuck quietly along the bushes as they had been taught. He edged closer and closer...
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 am

Devin and the newly anointed Eragon heard the sound. "Shh, let's check it out. . ." They crept out the window just before the stranger opened the door. . .
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:11 am

"Boy this is a strange tree house... Not even in trees!" He and the twins went inside...
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:23 am

Devin suddenly appears behind the stranger, with no motion. His technology may be out of effect but he still had TM's. . .thank jah for teleport. He had a dagger out now, and Eragon faced the stranger too. "Who, may I ask, are you?"
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:27 am

Not being alarmed by Devin's presance he remarked, "I should be asking you the same thing... why are you here on Chaostiny? We lived peacefully and now we don't want that to end." Camro and Fami jumped infront of Bano.
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:30 am

"Neither do I, but it's a bit hard when you're somebody I don't know and you're coming to my home. Like a Jehovah's witness. But as for what I'm doing here, it's called bad ship sailing."
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:33 am

"YOUR HOUSE?? This land belongs to no one! It belongs to the sky, the earth, the moon. "
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:36 am

Devin's smirk falters. Superstitious natives? Last thing they needed was an Indian war replay. "Things aren't that simple."
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:39 am

"I know but I don't want to make this complicated. Well on a different note, I'm Bano and these are my pikachu twins Camro and Fami."
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:00 am

bursts through the door randomly

Ehy Devin! I saw some wierd people near the broken bridge at the jungle!

One of them I think was the one who broke the birdge, and the other is-

sees Bano

-RIGHT THERE!!!!
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:14 am

Eragon teleports and hits Noah in the stomach to hush him.

"I know. I am Devin and this is Eragon. This is Noah."
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:23 am

Bano stares icily at Noah. "And whats wrong about being weird seeing that you are the weird ones."
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:04 am

"Who's normal?" Devin asks. No point in arguing.

"Also, I believe you're here to let's see," Devin starts to imitate the other native's voice pretty well. "Make yourself useful. Drive away outsiders. Well?" Devin asks.
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 am

"That was KUDO I didn't say that... but seeing as he is one of the head people in my tribe I have to follow his orders."
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:29 am

"Well, I'm sorry to say. We're not leaving anytime soon."
Back to top Go down

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:56 am

"Well then we'll be watching you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The strangers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strangers   The strangers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The strangers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaostiny Island :: East Town :: Carpenter's Building :: Devin's House-
Jump to: