Chaostiny Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chaostiny Island

A deserted Island

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Empty
PostSubject: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:08 am

Well Such a stupid sunset. I should find other places to post.

Well i'm stuck here.
More like island of loneliness.
((for the record, I'm not lonely))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:56 am

sits next to kuree

It does feel pretty empty here. But hopefully we can survive long enough for some one to find us.

Plus, I have a bad feeling...the bridge Devin and Eddy built to get to that Jungle-looking spot was destroyed.

And from how the bridge looks I would guess that it didn't break on accident....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:43 am

"Are you kidding me?"

"I could have gotten us off the island the first minute we came here, but I kinda like it here. I mean, no spam, no dragons no weird definitions for "slayer. I mean, This is like an escape from the source of all spamming and randomly joining topics with some weird statement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:11 am

Quote:
i dish served cold

yeah..this is almost paradise...if only we had real food, less hostile natives and a not haunted castle

...and some girls lol! well actually, have you met nina?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:55 am

"Yes. . .girls would be nice. Wow Noah, it took you long enough for that to cross your mind? Don't you remember Katie and Sally? It was kinda' sad they were freaks of nature, Nina's the only sane woman I've ever met. For a long time." Devin sits by them.

"Anybody have some food? Lucario and I could use some." (And I)

"This weird bar has been popping up in front of me wherever I go, against trees, against rocks, ever since the castle, that says: 'Devin's hunger' it's at 3, and it's creeping me out."
Back to top Go down
justinzotia

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Character sheet
Health:
Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Left_bar_bleue10/100Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:29 pm

* walks behide all of them and sits * hi guys watcha doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 am

Mad ehe...
calmly restrains himself from saying "whaddya think?"
...stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:45 am

Devin wrote:
Wow Noah, it took you long enough for that to cross your mind?

what is that s'posed to mean, eh?

oh well...if you all are hungry you can have the last of the weedle-kabobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:53 am

i think i'm going to throw up...
you know i'm a vegetarian. (cuz i'm half pokemon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:57 am

its not even meat! its a bug. I can understand if it was roasted kirlia, but its not!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:53 am

"Roasted Kirlia? That sounds yuck. Torchic and Toddidle are my favorites. I did have oddish leaves once. Oh, and Slobro. . ."Devin sighs, then answers Noah's question. "I mean, have girls never crossed your minds before? I get that we're in the magical land of pokemon where the adults don't just kick the crap out of us and steal whatever they want, but still. . ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:46 am

Ummm I dont know how to respond to that so im switching the subject back to pokemon food.

nobody eats kirlia, it was an example.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 am

I'm gonna go to the mountain
Back to top Go down
Kudo

Kudo

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Character sheet
Health:
Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Left_bar_bleue3/100Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:07 pm

eats kuree's weddle kabob
Back to top Go down
https://noahsnewrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:45 am

I guess sharing is caring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:49 am

Oh, hi..umm...native guy....

Kuree, guess what! we made a peace treaty!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 am

since when?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:34 pm

m not sure. Devin told me.

(( actually he didnt. i made that up ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:55 am

Ok!
that's good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island   Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grrr watching the stupid sunset on this stupid island
Page 1 of 1